Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cleaning House



I am cleaning house. Mom and Dad have collected so many things over the years that there house is full. I have been giving kids , grand kids , aunts and uncles stuff of mom and dad's for years trying to clean up a little and also keeping things in the family . But it never seems to end. So I decided to try my hand at selling and since I love blogging I thought I would mix the two things together .
Mom and Grandma loved to can stuff out of the garden . We used to have the best bread and butter pickles every year. Now I am left with lots of canning jars. Some are very old. Hear are few. If you would like to buy one or anything else on the site just comment or  send me a massage and make an offer. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks come back soon.